Punta Mita FAQs
What makes Punta Mita Vacations the premier luxury vacation management company in Punta Mita?
- Our team has over 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry and has been trained to offer the finest services.
- We work directly with each villa owner and personally visit each property on a regular basis.
- Each member of our team has first-hand knowledge of all villas we represent and are intimately familiar with Punta Mita.
- Our excellent relationship with all of our owners allows us to negotiate the best rate and service for our guests.
- The owner of Punta Mita Vacations owns an Estate in Punta Mita and has many personal relationships with other homeowners in Punta Mita.
- We are available to assist you 24 * 7 and have local representatives on the ground to assist as needed.
Why book through Punta Mita Vacations instead of directly though a homeowner?
- Our properties are immaculately clean, well maintained and of top-quality
- We can arrange for the concierge-level services to meet all your needs
- We act as your representative, dealing with homeowners and service providers – leaving you free to enjoy a carefree vacation.
- We’re not absentee managers; If a problem arises, we have 24hr service on call for immediate assistance.
- We require all our Villas to adhere to our strict requirements. Your Villa will be well stocked and as represented in the professional photos.
- Peace of mind: All funds are held in a US escrow account and if a problem with a property arose before your arrival, Punta Mita Vacations would either make it right or secure alternate accommodations. We do not release funds to owner until you have checked in to your Villa.
What kind of concierge services do you offer?
All our homes have a dedicated house manager to arrange every detail from transportation, to meal menus to massages. To see a full list of services please visit: Our Services.
What is included?
All villas offer daily housekeeping and kitchen staff to prepare meals. Each Villa is different so please ask what staff and amenities are provided in each villa. Most villas do not include the cost of groceries or liquor and will present a bill at the end of your stay for the actual cost of food/drink.
What is the minimum length of stay?
All reservations must be for a minimum length of four nights, with the exception of Christmas and Spring Break, which require a minimum of seven nights. Some properties will accommodate shorter stays but you are upon request.
Do I have to start my vacation rental on a specific day of the week?
No, you may check-in any day of the week
What is your deposit policy?
50% of the rent plus tax is due at booking. The deposit becomes 100% (i.e. the entire rental fee is due and payable at the time of booking) for reservations made less than 45 days prior to the arrival date.
What is the cancellation policy?
Deposit refunds are available if a reservation is cancelled 45 days prior to arrival date. The entire deposit shall be refundable, less the first night’s rent and tax. No refunds are available within 45 or less of scheduled arrival time.
What is the method of payment?
Up to $5,000 per reservation can be placed on a credit card. Any remaining balance above the $5,000 limit, must be paid via wire transfer or check.
Do I need to provide a security deposit?
Yes. Every Villa is different but security deposits typically range from US$3,000-$5,000. Security deposits can be used at check-out to cover additional costs of stay such as groceries, liquors and activities.
Where can I purchase trip insurance for my vacation?
Trip insurance is highly recommended. Don’t let a last minute emergency ruin everything. Please contact Punta Mita Vacations for additional information.
What are the check-in check-out times?
Check-in time is after 4:00 pm on the arrival date. Check-out time is 10:00 am on the departure date. If you require an early check-in or late check-out we are happy to accommodate where possible, you may contact us to make arrangements.
What kind of help can I expect if I run into a problem at my property?
When you arrive at your Villa you’ll be welcomed by the house manager, who will walk you through the home and introduce you to additional staff. Your house manager is there to resolve any concerns you may have 24 *7.