Punta Mita Weather
Excellent Punta Mita Weather Ensures Your Perfect Tropical Vacation
Many excited travelers have arrived at a brand new vacation destination only to be disappointed by unexpected weather conditions, but that won’t happen to you when you choose to spend your yearly vacation or weekend getaway in beautiful Punta Mita, Mexico. Similar to Hawaii, our tropical climate stays comfortable all year long with the help of our amazing sea breezes. You can expect temperatures that hover around a comfortable 85 degrees in the summer months and 75 degrees in the winter months. The month of August is generally our warmest month, and January provides the coolest temperatures of the year.
Water Activities All Year Long
These great temperatures make our miles of gorgeous white-sand beaches and amazing waters of the Pacific Ocean desirable to our visitors at all times. We are happy to help you select the best beach location for your family, and we can arrange for lessons and gear for a variety of ocean activities. We have an abundance of popular water activities that include:
- Surfing:Punta Mita providers excellent surfing conditions that draw in many surfing enthusiasts, and the diversity of the surf allows both beginners and experienced surfers to enjoy the waves. Experienced surf guides are available to take you to the spots that best suit your level of experience.
- Scuba Diving:Enjoy a chartered boat ride out to the best dive locations. You can expect to dive among thousands of brightly-colored tropical fish, and you are likely to see dolphins, sea turtles, whales, rays and possibly even sharks.
- Snorkeling:You don’t have to dive deep to see an abundance of sea life in the Pacific Ocean. Give snorkeling a try, and you will find yourself among many inhabitants of the sea. Many of our snorkelers come out of the ocean with amazing pictures taken with an underwater camera.
- Swim With Wild Dolphins:This is a favorite family activity in Punta Mita. We can book you on a tour that allows you to swim with wild dolphins in the ocean. This allows you to enjoy them in their natural habitat.
You may also enjoy embarking on a fishing charter that allows you to try your hand at hooking that truly big catch of a lifetime. Other water-based activities include stand-up paddle-boarding, kayaking, para-sailing, water skiing, jet skiing, sailing, body surfing and boogie boarding.
Additional Punta Mita Weather Facts
- Rainy Season: We experience the greatest amount of rainfall in the months of June, July, August, September and October. However, we don’t tend to have the threatening or severe weather that occurs in some tropical locations. Due to the excellent protection from the Sierra Madre Mountains, our rain showers are usually pleasant and don’t interfere in vacation activities. September is traditionally the wettest month.
- Dry Season: When you don’t even want to see a single drop of rain, you should plan to visit us in the months of February, March, April, May, November and December. These months traditionally see little to absolutely no rainfall. April is commonly the most dry month.
Punta Mita is the same as Central Time in the USA. (GMT-5)
Make Your Reservations Today
Now that you know that you can expect a wonderful tropical vacation in Punta Mita, we invite you to make your reservations with us today at Punta Mita Vacations. We can provide you with a beautiful luxury villa that offers features such as your very own stretch of private beach, an on-site yoga instructor and a personal chef that will be on call around the clock to cook anything that your heart and stomach desires.
Give us a call today at 888-473-8456, and our friendly and professional staff members will help you select the perfect vacation rental for all of your wants and needs. We are dedicated to taking care of you completely, and all you need to do is remember your sunscreen.