Luxury Private Yacht Charters in Punta Mita
Visitors to stunning Punta Mita, Mexico, can’t wait to take advantage of the sparkling, clear waters that surround this tropical vacation paradise, and you’ll have many chances to explore the water in your own way. You may want to check out the many surf breaks that provide splendid year-around surfing conditions, scuba dive in the deep to meet some truly amazing sea creatures or spend a day snorkeling among vast schools of brightly colored tropical fish. You’ll also want to indulge yourself in these incredible luxury yacht charters.
About Four Seasons Yacht Charters
Punta Mita’s lovely Four Seasons Resort now provides private charters aboard an amazing 55-foot luxury yacht. The professional and friendly captain and his first mate are available to set sail on this beautiful Italian-made ship on a daily basis. Parties of up to 10 people may schedule a six-hour day cruise or a beautiful three-hour sunset cruise that will depart from the harbor on the Bay of Banderas.
- Fully Air-Conditioned: This yacht’s entire interior is fully air-conditioned, so you may feel free to go inside to cool off at any time.
- Separate Living Room Area: You can sit back on the comfortable furnishings in the living area to relax or watch DVDs on the ship’s large television.
- Separate Dining Room: The dining room is the perfect place to sit down to enjoy the elaborately catered assortment of snacks and drinks that are provided.
- Excellent Sound System: The on-board stereo system features excellent satellite radio and an incredible selection of music broadcast from an iPod.
- Cruising: Just sit back and enjoy cruising along the scenic Pacific coastline and around the amazing nearby islands. You may choose a comfortable spot in the shaded relaxation area on the upper deck or in the sunning areas that are located on the bow, stern and rear upper deck.
- Fishing in the Deep Sea: Fishing opportunities are fantastic in the waters that surround the Punta Mita peninsula. You may expect to haul in that big catch of a lifetime. Shark, grouper, mahi mahi and sailfish are all commonly caught in the area.
- Snorkeling and Scuba Diving: The clear and comfortable waters that surround the Marietas Islands offer the very best opportunities to see the underwater inhabitants while snorkeling or scuba diving. Expect to swim among huge schools of beautifully colored tropical fish, and you may also encounter sea turtles, moray eels, octopus, dolphins and humpback whales in season.
- Fun on the Wave Runner: The ship carries a Wave Runner along for the guests to enjoy. Once the ship has anchored, you may take a fun spin around the water.
- Day Rates: The charge for a six-hour charter is US $3,000 with a 10 percent service charge and 15 percent for taxes. The ship will depart at 9 a.m.
- Sunset Rates: Those wishing to enjoy a three-hour sunset cruise will be charged US $1,750 with a 10 percent service charge and 15 percent for taxes. The ship will depart at 4 p.m.
- Additional Charges: Those wishing to extend their charter will be charged US $700 for each additional hour.
Make Your Reservations Today
Those interested in a Four Seasons private yacht charter may call 866-280-9490 or (+52) 329-291-6000 to lock in a reservation. You may also visit fourseasons.com/puntamita for more information.
About Mondrian Yacht Charters
An exceptional personalized experience awaits you on this exquisite 70-foot luxury motor yacht. The Mondrian is meticulously run by a professional captain and a full crew, and they are all available to anticipate your every want and need and ensure that all of your expectations are perfectly met. You may choose from several regular trip options, or you are free to create the day of your dreams.
- Gourmet food and beverage service
- On-board chef
- State-of-the-art electronics and sound system
- Anti-roll stabilizers for a smooth journey
- Enclosed salon
- Indoor and outdoor dining options
- Comfortable lounge chairs
- Full kitchen and bath
- Access to secluded and private beaches
- Private time anchored in lush, protected coves
- Romantic sunset cruise for two
- Cruises dedicated to family fun
- Whale watching
- Access to exciting water toys
- Snorkeling or scuba diving at special destinations
Reserve Your Spot Today
Come explore beautiful Banderas Bay, and you’ll discover all of its incredible secrets during your cruise on the Mondrian. Here is much more information about pricing and available packages, and you’ll want to mention any special requests that you may have when you make your reservations in advance of your visit to Punta Mita.
About Puerto Vallarta Tours
For those who like a good selection, you’ll have access to four excellent sailing yachts from this fine company. You may choose from a 45-foot boat that can accommodate up to 20 people, or you can go for the largest 65-foot boat that can easily handle as many as 33 people. Whichever you choose, you can expect excellent service and an abundance of good times.
Each boat offers its own amenities and activities, and these are some of the most popular.
- Gourmet foods and beverages
- Quiet, comfortable cruise
- Completely private charters available
- All-you-can-drink open bar
- Spacious 48-foot deck on largest boat
- Sunset cruises available
- Whale watching
- Special trips to the Marieta Islands and the artists colony of Yelapa
- Gourmet dinner cruises offered
- Snorkeling trips to Los Arcos (equipment provided)
Choose Your Favorite Boat Today
You’ll find excellent pricing that starts as low as $895 and tops out at around $2,150 for an all-inclusive, full-day cruise. Make your reservations today to ensure that your selected boat will be available during your stay in Punta Mita.
Where to Stay
Come stay with us in one of our luxury rentals at Punta Mita Vacations while you enjoy your private yacht charter and all the other wonderful area activities. Give us a call today at 888-473-8456, and we will help you plan the perfect tropical vacation experience.