Wonderful Shopping Opportunities In and Around Punta Mita
For the avid shopper, no vacation experience can be considered a complete success without the opportunity to seek out some unique and wonderful buys. That’s good news for those heading to beautiful Punta Mita, Mexico, for their tropical vacation. Visitors are sure to enjoy all of the fun in the sun imaginable, incredible water activities, premier golf, exciting outdoor adventures and local restaurants that offer authentic homemade Mexican cuisine. On top of all that, you can also count on finding a lovely array of shopping opportunities in and near Punta Mita, and you may very well find something wonderful that you simply couldn’t find anywhere else.
Enjoy Your Shopping Adventure
As you explore Punta Mita and the surrounding area, you are likely to find many street vendors and shops that offer a fun and interesting selection of goods. It’s not unusual for some unique buys to turn up in a tiny shop in an unexpected, out-of-the way spot, so keep your eyes open for these opportunities off the beaten track. You may want to use this list as a guide for not-to-miss shopping opportunities as you chase after the ultimate shopping adventure.
- Nina Catrina Studio Boutique:This colorful shop features the Mexico-inspired creations of Ana Pena. You may choose among handmade, one-of-a-kind items of apparel, jewelry, crafts and various accessories. Coastal imports are also available. Visit https://www.facebook.com/ninacatrina.mexicoinspireddesign for more information.
- Pasha Bazar:Found among the many other shopping opportunities in the Plaza of Shops that is located on Avenida de las Redes, you can be sure to find some fabulous wares here. This shop features amazing artwork, beautiful jewelry, scented candles, silken pillows, fashion accessories, hand-woven baskets and intricate hand-carved furniture.
- The Boutiques:Right on the grounds of the Four Seasons Resort are these four amazing boutiques. Neyao offers quality men’s and boy’s fashions. At Nakawe, you will find hand-selected jewelry and fine fashions for girls and women. The best tequilas, wines, cheeses and chocolates are offered at Nawua, and you can take care of all of your sand and surf needs in style at the Nawi Lifestyle.
- Huichol Indian Art:Just behind Punta Mita in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, the indigenous tribe of the Huichol Indians resides. This tribe still observes its ancient customs, traditions, language and lifestyle, and tours are available that will allow you to visit. While there, you may shop from a fine selection of hand-crafted pieces of art that includes jewelry, masks, gourds and sculpture. Several shops in and around Punta Mita also offer selections of Huichol art, and the Galeria Tanana is among the best of these. It offers an excellent art gallery, museum and jewelry store that is devoted to all things Huichol. Head over to https://www.facebook.com/galeriatanana for more information.
- Cassandra Shaw Jewelry:In nearby Puerto Vallarta, you will find some amazing jewelry at this fine shop. Delicate creations include items of pure silver set with fine gemstones. A fun selection of necklaces, bracelets and rings are also available, and you may like to pick up one of the owner’s original oil paintings. Visit http://www.cassandrashaw.com/ to learn more.
Come Stay With Us
You’ll need a great spot with a lot of space to store your shopping treasures and rest up between shopping sprees. Contact us at Punta Mita Vacations today by calling 888-473-8456. We have the perfect luxury villa available, and you can even opt for such amenities as a private chef and in-house massage services. We can offer you everything that you could possibly want or need to experience the finest luxury tropical vacation.